CycleOps Classic Fluid Turbo Trainer Kit 2
When the weather is rubbish outside, why not train hard inside. The Fluid 2 Winter training kit allows you to make every effort count making it the most valuable indoor training weapon you can own. Train hard, ride hard, win more.
CycleOps engineers designed the Fluid 2 to capture real road feel through the use of a 2.75 lb individually precision–balanced flywheel for more momentum and stability of your rear wheel.
They also adjusted fluid levels for better resistance and improved the position of sealed–cartridge bearings for better inertia and an ultra quiet ride that ensures increased wattage as you increase your speed.
And just like riding outside, simply shift gears to increase or decrease resistance. When you spin your wheels on the Fluid2 it feels like you're actually getting somewhere.
Top Features of the CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer with Winter Training Kit
- New Resistance Unit Clutch know ensures optimum tyre/spindle engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- No adjustment needed, flexible fluid resistance achieves ideal power to speed ratio
- Flywheel precision balanced for inertia & acceleration
- Fluid technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- Widest range of resistance possible for everything from easy spins to low cadence climbing simulations
- Fan flywheel keeps unit cool and resistance stable
- Lifetime warranty
- What's in the Box:
- Fluid2 classic trainer
- 2 climbing riser blocks
- Training mat
- Sweat guard
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual